The charge level LEDs do NOT light up if the ROCKSTER XS is connected to the charging cable but has been switched off beforehand. Therefore, please switch on the ROCKSTER XS to read the battery charge level.
Articles in this section
- ROCKSTER CROSS: Frequently asked questions
- ROCKSTER AIR 2: Frequently asked questions
- ROCKSTER: Casters broken off – what now?
- ROCKSTER: Connecting an external mixing console
- ROCKSTER: Installing/removing/replacing the battery
- ROCKSTER: Can the device also be operated from a car socket (12 V)?
- ROCKSTER: The protective edges are damaged. Are there any replacements?
- ROCKSTER: Can two devices be paired with each other?
- ROCKSTER: The device hums
- ROCKSTER AIR: Use of the eyebolts from the scope of delivery