The charge level LEDs do NOT light up if the ROCKSTER XS is connected to the charging cable but has been switched off beforehand. Therefore, please switch on the ROCKSTER XS to read the battery charge level.
Articles in this section
- MOTIV® GO: The battery is not charged
- BOOMSTER: Note on battery deep discharge protection (Deep-Sleep)
- MOTIV® GO: Can a voice assistant (Siri/Google Assistant) be used with the device?
- MOTIV® GO: Does the speaker offer water protection?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I would like to start the DAB broadcast search. How to do it?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I receive only a few or no digital stations via digital radio (DAB+).
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the battery be replaced?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the device also be operated on the mains without a built-in battery?
- BOOMSTER (2020): What is the purpose of the battery switch on the back?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Is it possible to charge the BOOMSTER (2020) in the car?