The BAMSTER PRO has an integrated automatic switch-off function, which is intended to prevent unnecessary battery consumption. This automatic feature causes the device to switch off after 40 minutes if it has not received a source signal.
Articles in this section
- MOTIV® GO: The battery is not charged
- BOOMSTER: Note on battery deep discharge protection (Deep-Sleep)
- MOTIV® GO: Can a voice assistant (Siri/Google Assistant) be used with the device?
- MOTIV® GO: Does the speaker offer water protection?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I would like to start the DAB broadcast search. How to do it?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I receive only a few or no digital stations via digital radio (DAB+).
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the battery be replaced?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the device also be operated on the mains without a built-in battery?
- BOOMSTER (2020): What is the purpose of the battery switch on the back?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Is it possible to charge the BOOMSTER (2020) in the car?