In principle, both work as a stereo pair - adjustable in the Teufel Streaming App. However, we do not recommend this combination because the sound of the two differs. In terms of sound, the combination of two Teufel ONE S or Raumfeld ONE S makes the most sense.
Articles in this section
- CINEBAR LUX: FAQ
- Teufel Streaming / Raumfeld devices: Use Napster music service without Teufel Streaming App
- Connect Teufel ONE S, ONE M & Co with Bluetooth
- Teufel Streaming: Bluetooth USB Adapter - Startup help
- How do I connect my soundbar to my television?
- Teufel ONE S: Set up stereo mode
- I have Teufel Raumfeld soundbar/sounddeck connected to my TV via HDMI. However, when I start apps like Netflix or Amazon Prime via the TV menu, I do not hear any sound.
- Teufel ONE S: Is the device suitable for damp rooms (bathroom)?
- Teufel/Raumfeld ONE S: Is the device suitable for outdoor use?
- Teufel ONE S: Can the device be paired with the Raumfeld ONE S as a stereo pair?