If the existing system offers free audio input, you can connect an external digital radio receiver from a specialist retailer here, for example. If you set the system to play the occupied input, you can now listen to digital radio.
Articles in this section
- My system does not support digital radio (DAB+). Can I retrofit this?
- Which Teufel systems are suitable for turntables?
- What is the advantage of bi-amping/bi-wiring?
- Stereo speakers: Which amplifier goes with which Teufel stereo speaker?
- The end of analogue cable radio: here's how to keep listening
- Does Teufel offer sound systems with a CD drive?
- Set up stereo speakers correctly
- I have a set of working stereo speakers in storage. Can I use them again – out on the terrace, for instance – without an extra amplifier?
- I would like to connect my device to a record player.