If the existing system offers free audio input, you can connect an external digital radio receiver from a specialist retailer here, for example. If you set the system to play the occupied input, you can now listen to digital radio.
Articles in this section
- Connecting headphones & headsets to the Teufel system, PC & Co: here's what you should watch out for
- The manual of my Teufel Impaq 8000 receiver states that speaker cables with at least 1.5 mm2 should be used. However, cables with 1.0 mm2 are included in the scope of delivery*,
- Can I update or pair my Teufel system with Amazon Alexa voice control?
- Double Bass Array: How can I connect two subwoofers to my amplifier?
- What is the best way to clean my in-ear headphones?
- My system does not support digital radio (DAB+). Can I retrofit this?
- Bluetooth - what is important
- Audio adapters at a glance
- Audio cables - Which cables do I need?