If no picture and/or sound is transmitted via HDMI, this can have several causes. To isolate the problem, please proceed as follows:
1. Check the correct cabling and if necessary use another source device to test the cabling. The following is an example of the cabling for the CINEBAR 11:
2. If you transmit the sound via the HDMI ARC of your TV, please test for picture/sound transmission with another HDMI cable first to rule out a defective cable.
3. HDMI CEC/ARC usually works best if you turn on your TV first, especially if you have multiple HDMI devices connected to your TV (e.g. Teufel Soundbar and Sky receiver). Updating this connection can also help ("Reconfigure CEC*").
*(The "CEC" function may be called differently from manufacturer to manufacturer. For Samsung, for example, it is called "Anynet +". If you have problems finding this function, please refer to the user manual or contact the manufacturer).
Additional information about ARC can also be found here
4. Please check if you have installed the latest manufacturer update for your TV.
5. Do you use a device that transmits the signals possibly encrypted, such as from paid streaming services like Sky? In this case, playback problems can occur if the encrypted signal cannot be decrypted or copy protection takes effect when signals are passed on. In such cases, the signal path can be changed.
For example, connect the Sky Receiver to the TV and route the sound via the HDMI ARC to the active speaker.