The cable of the successor model REAL Pure can also be used as a replacement for the REAL. The cable can be requested/ordered as a replacement from customer service. Please contact us.
Articles in this section
- REAL BLUE PRO: Frequently asked questions
- REAL BLUE TWS 2: Frequently asked questions
- REAL BLUE TWS: put new single headphones into operation
- How can I tell which version of the REAL BLUE/BLUE NC I have?
- TEUFEL REAL (Z) headphones: Are there any replacement cables?
- REAL BLUE/BLUE NC: Can the headphones be used with a Sony PlayStation4 via Bluetooth?
- REAL BLUE NC: Can noise cancellation (ANC) also be used without sound reproduction?
- REAL BLUE/BLUE NC: The smartphone* shows the battery as "half empty" although it is fully charged.
- REAL BLUE NC: Do the headphones also work on the PC via the included jack cable?
- REAL BLUE NC: Can I use the headphones as a headset on the PC via Bluetooth?