In most cases, it is simply the protective film that creates this impression – please just peel it off.
Articles in this section
- ROCKSTER CROSS: Frequently asked questions
- ROCKSTER AIR 2: Frequently asked questions
- ROCKSTER: Casters broken off – what now?
- ROCKSTER: Connecting an external mixing console
- ROCKSTER: Installing/removing/replacing the battery
- ROCKSTER: Can the device also be operated from a car socket (12 V)?
- ROCKSTER: The protective edges are damaged. Are there any replacements?
- ROCKSTER: Can two devices be paired with each other?
- ROCKSTER: The device hums
- ROCKSTER AIR: Use of the eyebolts from the scope of delivery