Yes, high volumes and strong bass require a lot of energy during generation and consequently lead to possibly shorter battery life.
Articles in this section
- ROCKSTER: Connecting an external mixing console
- ROCKSTER: Installing/removing/replacing the battery
- ROCKSTER: Can the device also be operated from a car socket (12 V)?
- ROCKSTER: The protective edges are damaged. Are there any replacements?
- ROCKSTER: Can two devices be paired with each other?
- ROCKSTER: The device hums
- ROCKSTER AIR: Use of the eyebolts from the scope of delivery
- ROCKSTER AIR: Can the device be paired with a ROCKSTER?
- ROCKSTER GO: USB SoundCard function on a Mac with macOS High Sierra or Mojave. However, the GO is not displayed,
- ROCKSTER AIR: Is there a protective cover/carrying case?