Inserting the batteries
The remote control works with 2 batteries type AAA. To open the battery compartment, carefully pull the rotary control (20) upwards.
- Position the puck to the product so that a maximum distance of 20 cm is maintained
- Press and hold the "Source" button, which can be found on the side of the puck, for about 15s.
- If the LED ring of the puck (bright strip between volume wheel and housing) flashes 3 times, the puck is paired with the compatible device.
- If the LED ring of the puck (bright strip between volume wheel and housing) flashes 10 times, the pairing has failed.
Common causes for pairing failure
- The puck is too far away from the compatible device
- Batteries do not have enough remaining capacity
- If pairing is established (PUCK flashes 3 times) and still no control is possible, please unplug the device to be controlled for 5 seconds and then please try again.
- Puck or compatible device defective > Contact support
Note after battery change:
Since the Puck has no internal memory, the Puck must be paired again with the compatible device after a battery change.