- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device and that no other device is currently paired. Switch the Bluetooth function of the mobile device off and on again as a test.
- Delete the Teufel REAL BLUE PRO entry from the list of remembered Bluetooth devices on the
mobile device and pair again.
- Make sure that the mobile device and headphones are close to each other and both are in pairing mode. The pairing mode of the headphones is activated when the ON/OFF button of the device is briefly pressed twice (while the headphones are turned on).
- Connect another mobile device as a test.
- Clear the headphone's list of saved devices by connecting the headphone to a charging cable and then tapping the sensor fields on the left and right simultaneously 5 times.
Mimi is a sound personalization option. With Mimi, the individual hearing ability is first measured and certain frequencies in the sound signal are boosted based on the measurement results.
Is there an app for the REAL BLUE PRO?
Yes, the REAL BLUE PRO is compatible with the Teufel Headphones App. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
Link Android → Play Store
Link iOS → App Store App Store (from iOS 13)