Note: This article refers to the CINEBAR 11 (2020), sold from 2017 until early 2021.
Please note that the soundbar and subwoofer do not use Bluetooth for pairing - instead a different wireless codec is used.
Older operating manuals (on page 13 below) unfortunately had a misprint. They said that the soundbar and subwoofer should connect automatically. In theory, this is correct, but the following procedure must be performed once before initial use:
1) First connect the soundbar and the subwoofer to power.
2) Now press the "Menu" button (16) on the CINEBAR 11(2020) remote control. Then scroll through the menu with the down button (15 ) until the menu item "WS" is displayed in the device menu and confirm the selection with the "OK" button (27).
3) Now scroll through the menu again with the Down button (15) and press "OK" (27) when the menu option "LINK" appears and then "START". The CINEBAR 11(2020) display will now show "SEARCH".
4) Now go to the T6 subwoofer (2020) and press the button on the back marked "Pairing" (1).
Diagram of the rear side of the Subwoofer T6 (2020):
5) Both devices now connect. Wait briefly until the status "OK" is shown in the display of the Cinebar. Both devices are now permanently paired and connect automatically when the device is started.