For optimal home theatre sound, the speakers must be set up and aligned correctly. First, you have to find the right position in the room for the individual speakers of the system and in the second step you have to angle the speakers.
Articles in this section
- Radio instead of cable or virtual surround - alternatives to home cinema cabling
- How to decouple a subwoofer?
- Home theater - installation and setup
- Angle the speaker - why?
- Set up subwoofer
- How to set the subwoofer correctly
- How can I connect an additional active subwoofer?
- How do I set up my surround set optimally?
- How do I correctly equalise the two subwoofers?
- Can I set up the set in a different way to that described?