The THX standard is a reliable seal of quality for particularly high-calibre sound experiences in film sound and music. The reproduction meets the specifications of the sound engineer. From the source to the audio reproduction, an optimal THX home theatre consists of THX-certified components that have undergone a rigorous certification program. This ensures that the playback chain ultimately outputs picture and sound as the creators intended. Defined THX presets in players, AV receivers or TVs relieve users of the time-consuming calibration work.
THX-certified speakers guarantee:
- three identical & tonally identical front speakers with extremely low tolerances for homogeneous, precise reproduction.
- maximum low distortion at high levels for always clean, detailed sound.
- nearly straight frequency response for distortion-free reproduction.
- Dipole speakers as rear speakers: a precisely defined dispersion pattern for a wide listening zone for multiple listeners.
- THX speaker sets achieve high, distortion-free levels like in the cinema for authentic reproduction.
- THX-certified sets (THX speakers and THX AV receiver) work optimally together immediately. All settings (crossover frequency, THX reference level, equalizer, etc.) fit perfectly.