As indispensable as the cables are for the enjoyment of music - the laying of cables is a necessary evil for many. So that the laying works right the first time, we have collected helpful information on the topic in the blog. Read our blog post here: Connecting speaker cables.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Bluetooth devices - tips for proper charging
- Can I update or pair my Teufel system with Amazon Alexa voice control?
- My speaker driver has been dented, what can I do?
- Quick test for home: is my remote control defective?
- What does the distortion factor mean?
- What is the significance of the impedance (ohm specification)?
- What distinguishes a hi-fi system from a home theater?
- Connect speaker cable
- Audio adapters at a glance
- What is the latency?