Audio adapters help out when things don't fit between the external player and the system. There are many reasons why individual audio components are incompatible: Sometimes the amplifier or headphones are significantly older than the source player, or the necessary slots are simply occupied. In addition, many interface standards are being further developed. Audio adapters can help in most cases. An overview can be found here -> Audio adapters
Articles in this section
- Connecting headphones & headsets to the Teufel system, PC & Co: here's what you should watch out for
- The manual of my Teufel Impaq 8000 receiver states that speaker cables with at least 1.5 mm2 should be used. However, cables with 1.0 mm2 are included in the scope of delivery*,
- Can I update or pair my Teufel system with Amazon Alexa voice control?
- Double Bass Array: How can I connect two subwoofers to my amplifier?
- What is the best way to clean my in-ear headphones?
- My system does not support digital radio (DAB+). Can I retrofit this?
- Bluetooth - what is important
- Audio adapters at a glance
- Audio cables - Which cables do I need?