Audio adapters help out when things don't fit between the external player and the system. There are many reasons why individual audio components are incompatible: Sometimes the amplifier or headphones are significantly older than the source player, or the necessary slots are simply occupied. In addition, many interface standards are being further developed. Audio adapters can help in most cases. An overview can be found here -> Audio adapters
Articles in this section
- Teufel Bluetooth devices - tips for proper charging
- Can I update or pair my Teufel system with Amazon Alexa voice control?
- My speaker driver has been dented, what can I do?
- Quick test for home: is my remote control defective?
- What does the distortion factor mean?
- What is the significance of the impedance (ohm specification)?
- What distinguishes a HiFi system from a home theater?
- Connect speaker cable
- Audio adapters at a glance
- What is the latency?